The principle behind Collagen Induction Theraphy (Micro-Needling) is simple: to stimulate the body’s own production of collagen.
This is accomplished by mechanically stimulating the deeper layers of the skin, which results in the start of the repair process.
The small needles within the micro-needling pen are used to excite the epidermis to enhance and generate collagen. The process helps reduce facial lines, acne scarring and stretch marks, as well as repairing skin effects of ageing.
- Soften fine lines
- Contribute towards skin thickening of the living skin layers
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars and other depressed scars on the body
- Helps improve stretch marks
- Procedure time is an average of 30 minutes
- There is no downtime, only mild redness and swelling for 1-3 days
- There is no sun sensitivity as the epidermis stays intact
- You will have visible results after only 6-8 weeks
- The treatment is cost effective
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body
- There is a non ablative technique with no post op pain, no scars and no pigment problems
- It can be used on all skin types