Microdermabrasion Skin Peel
Derma Genesis is the global leader in skin resurfacing systems throughout the world. The systems are considered the most powerful and clinically effective on the market today, ensuring the highest level of patient satisfaction.
The procedure has proven to be clinically effective for:
- Dry or Oily Skins
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Sun Damage
- Comedone Removal
- Scar Tissue reduction
- No Recovery Time
- Treats All Skin Types
- Instant Gratification and Effect
- Medical Grade Crystals are vacuumed across the outer surface of the skin, using a closed loop power system and hand piece
- The crystals remove the outermost layer of skin by exfoliation, exposing living skin cells that are soft, smooth and receptive to nutrients
- The underlying epidermis is also stimulated by the abrasion and vacuum.
- This promotes generation of new collagen which thickens the dermis and improves resistance to the effects of aging
Our therapist effects a superficial skin polishing with the aid of a delicate hand piece. This technique delivers a gentle abrasion which efficiently produces satisfying results in as little as twenty minutes. Microdermabrasion treatments enhance your skins appearance through a course of weekly sessions. the treatments combat the signs of aging skin, thus achieving what no ther available treatment can (without surgery). Most importantly, Microdermabrasion is safe to use on all skin colours and types.
Regardless of your skin’s condition, most patients will notice an improvement in their skin’s appearance. Fine lines and age spots are erased. Acne scars and stretch marks will be less obvious. Many patients report that their skin seems softer, smoother and younger-lookin.
After your first treatment, your skin will have a fresh pink glow. Improvement continues throughout your treatment program. The number of treatments recommended for maximum results ranges from two to twelve.